PolicyPal credits, also known as P$ credits, is a loyalty programme to reward PolicyPal’s members for taking important steps toward financial protection!
How to start earning PolicyPal credits for free
First, download the PolicyPal mobile app and sign up for a free PolicyPal account! Sign up with our referral code PPBLOG to start off with $10 PolicyPal credits!
After you’re all set up, you can start earning PolicyPal credits by doing the following:
- Participate in PolicyPal challenges
- Complete PolicyPal quizzes
- Buy general insurance through the app
- Refer your friends & family
- Play the MoneyBag virtual savings game
1. Participate in PolicyPal challenges
Complete challenges to earn PolicyPal credits to offset your next policy purchase. Actions like scanning your existing insurance policies or signing up to be a referrer can easily earn you credits. We are happy to reward you for making good use of the PolicyPal app!
2. Brush up on your financial literacy with quizzes
Earn PolicyPal credits while enhancing your financial literacy! We roll out new quizzes on our app every week that are related to financial planning, insurance, and health & wellness. Detailed explanations are available for you to understand and be well versed with your financial planning. With every completion of a quiz, you earn credits. If you have a perfect score, you earn extra!
3. Buy general insurance through PolicyPal app
4. PolicyPal referral programme
Invite your friends to get protected and join the PolicyPal community. You earn while they save! When your friend makes an inquiry for a portfolio review, you earn $10 PolicyPal credits. When your friend makes a purchase, you earn $10 PolicyPal credits. All you need to do is to share your link.. The best part about this referral is that you get to cash out your earnings.
Learn more about the PolicyPal referral programme here.
5. Play PolicyPal’s MoneyBag savings game
Just like in real life, there’s no point just earning money and keeping it under your bed in a biscuit tin. You need to invest the credits you’ve earned for it to grow. Play our in-app game, MoneyBag, to start growing your PolicyPal credits.
Here’s a really quick step-by-step guide to getting the most our of PolicyPal’s MoneyBag:
1. Choose a virtual savings plan
2. Motivate your character
3. Invite your friends to motivate you
4. Transfer the PolicyPal credits to your account
5. Redeem free $100 life insurance vouchers
6. Win $1,000 PolicyPal credits in your PolicyPal account
Want more tips? Head over here: Cheat Sheet for MoneyBag to Win $1,000
What can you do with PolicyPal credits?
PolicyPal’s mission has always been to provide affordable financial products to our users. With the PolicyPal credits you have accumulated, you can use them to offset insurance premiums on your next insurance policy purchase, making your premiums ‘more affordable’ as you will need to fork out less cash.
At the checkout page, you can select your PolicyPal credits or P$ as a payment option. The maximum cashback amount will be applied to offset the total cost of your premiums.
Do P$ credits expire?
P$ credits expire from one year when they are earned. However, if you do any of these actions on the PolicyPal app, the validity of all your P$ credits will be extended from the date you complete the task!
- Complete a challenge – 1 month
- Complete a quiz – 1 month
- Play Money Bag – 3 months
- Complete your profile – 1 month
- Purchase your policy – 1 year
- You need to be logged in to participate in the PolicyPal Rewards programme.
- $1 Credits is equivalent to SGD $1 when offsetting premiums for policies bought via the PolicyPal platform.
- The Rewards programme is applicable to all travel & pet insurance except FWD.
- P$ credits are valid on a 1-year rolling basis. When you accumulate more cashback through the purchase of any policy, the validity of all your P$ credits will be extended by an additional 1 year from the date of purchase.
- P$ is not encashable or transferrable.
- PolicyPal reserves all rights to change the P$ amount at any point in time and to suspend or terminate any fraudulent activities and any rewards earned will be deemed as invalid.
- PolicyPal reserves the right at any time to amend or vary these Terms and Conditions and/or any of the instructions or explanations at its sole discretion without prior notice. Any such changes shall be binding and will take effect immediately upon such amendment, change or deletion.
Schedule a Free Teleconsulting service with us today.
You can enjoy a free financial portfolio review, to help you better understand how to create a suitable financial plan for you and your family. We will analyse life insurance products from various insurers and present you with solutions, tailor-made to address your concerns.
Our financial adviser representative, representing PolicyPal, will be happy to help you understand any of these insurance policies:
- Health Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Endowment/Savings Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Term/Whole Life Insurance
To get in touch, you can WhatsApp us at 87500688 and let us know your preferred date and time for the appointment. Alternatively, leave your details below and we will contact you to help you arrange for an appointment.
If you would like to know more about a specific insurance product, you can also let us know your preferences. This is so that we can be better prepared during the appointment to present you with a comparison table if needed.
The teleconsultation can be done through a WhatsApp phone call or video call. However, we would recommend using Zoom as it is a free video-conferencing app that you can download for clear audio and video consulting on your computer or phone.
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.