Your insurance needs change with time. PolicyPal has launched Life Stage to help you understand what and how much you need at your current phase of life. Unique solutions will be designed for your specific life stage to protect you against unforeseen adversities, so that you can live your life to the best and fullest.
Continue reading to find out how.
Let us know your Profile
For example, you are currently a single professional. At this life stage, you should look towards protecting one of your most valuable assets – your earning ability.
Provide us with some Personal Details
Next, enter some personal information about yourself to determine the recommended coverage and calculate estimated premiums that are specific to your demographic. Let’s say you’re a 27* year old female, non-smoker, with one dependent. Based on your details, a summary of the recommended protections that you should have will be generated.
* Your age displayed from your birth details is that of your next birthday.
Your Protection Needs
Given your demographic, you should have:
* The recommended coverage is based on our users who are in your life stage, age group, gender, and the number of dependants.
* The estimated annual premiums is derived using the recommended coverage amount for someone of your age, gender, and smoking status.
Match your existing life coverage to the protection summary to see if you meet the recommended standard. It’s likely that you might not have all the necessary coverages or meet the ideal coverage sum. Proceed to schedule an appointment with PolicyPal to learn more.
In addition, you can also Scratch & Win prizes after completing your life stage and scheduling an appointment.
From now to 16 Aug 2020, Stand a chance to win up to $550 credits when you take part in Scratch and Win.
PolicyPal is a licensed digital financial advisory firm, Asia’s leading life insurance platform providing personalised financial review and action plan to help you reach financial freedom. With our platform, you can find tailored and unbiased financial advice from licensed experts.
Start planning your life stage here.
Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion ends on 31 Dec 2020.
- Only applicable for PolicyPal Account holders.
- Each account is entitled to one Scratch and Win card only.
- Participants must meet all the eligibility requirements.
- PolicyPal’s decision on all matters pertaining to the Scratch & Win giveaway is final and binding. No further correspondence regarding this Scratch & Win giveaway, these terms, and conditions or any decision made by
- PolicyPal in connection therewith and/or the results will be entertained.
- For more information, please refer to full terms and conditions.
- Best Etiqa (Tiq) Insurance Savings Plans in Singapore (2020)
- What Is Dependants’ Protection Scheme (DPS)? Should You Opt Out?
- Should You Bother with CareShield Life If You’re Still Young & Healthy?
- CareShield Life: The Ultimate Guide for Singaporeans & PRs
- Aviva Singlife Merger: Here’s Everything Policyholders Need to Know