Great Eastern is one of the largest Life Insurance companies in Singapore and Malaysia. With more than a century worth of experience, Great Eastern has been a trusted name in the Insurance industry. With a mission to help customers live healthier, better and longer, Great Eastern has been actively tailoring their coverages and plans to protect its customers in this ever-changing environment.
What is Maternity Insurance?
Maternity Insurance is an insurance plan that covers pregnancy complications. These pregnancy complications could affect the mother or the child. If there is a claim submitted for the policy, it will be paid in a lump sum to cover the medical cost associated with pregnancy complications.
Great Eastern Promotion Great Bundle of Joy Baby Kit:
If you are an expectant mother in 2020 or have given birth in 2020 you can receive the Great Bundle of Joy Baby Kit, which consist of these items:
- Diaper bag and baby gift set.
- 6-month Personal Accident Protection Plan for you, your spouse and baby.
- 1-year Mothercare VIP membership for 10% discount on regular-priced items, 30% discount on your child’s birthday and member-only invitations to private sale events.
- 3 digital issues of The Singapore Women’s Weekly.
Claim your Baby Kit now, by including your details here:
Here are the details of Great Eastern Maternity Plan:
Great Eastern Maternity Plan Details:
PolicyPal’s Review of Flexi Maternity Plan:
Flexi Maternity plan provides you and your newborn with essential coverage during and after pregnancy. This standalone plan ensures that you are protected against complications that most expecting mothers are high at risk from. It also has a higher hospital cash benefit than NTUC Income’s Maternity Plan.
Flexi Maternity plan, however, has its limitations. This plan only has 2 different levels of coverage to choose from. Furthermore, NTUC Income Maternity Plan covers 2 more pregnancy complications for the mother and 5 more child congenital complication for the child than the Great Eastern Maternity Plan.
Good for: Expecting mothers that know what type of coverage they want.
Want to find out more about Maternity Insurance from other insurers? Here is the full comparison of the Best Maternity Insurance Plans.
Schedule a Free Teleconsulting service with us today
You will be able to enjoy a free financial portfolio review which will help you better understand how to create a suitable financial plan for you and your family. We will analyse life insurance products from over 20 insurers and present you solutions that are tailor-made to address your concerns.
Our advisor will be more than happy to help you understand any of these insurance policies:
- Health Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Endowment/Savings Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Term/Whole Life Insurance
If you would like to know more about a specific life insurance product you can let us know your preference. This is so that we can be better prepared during the appointment to present you with a comparison table if needed.
How will I be able to schedule an appointment?
You can WhatsApp us at 8750 0688 and let us know your preferred date and time for the appointment. The appointment will be conducted using Zoom a free video-conferencing app for video consultation on your computer or your phone.
Get a quotation within 48 hours when you submit your interest here.
- Best Etiqa (Tiq) Insurance Savings Plans in Singapore (2020)
- What Is Dependants’ Protection Scheme (DPS)? Should You Opt Out?
- Should You Bother with CareShield Life If You’re Still Young & Healthy?
- CareShield Life: The Ultimate Guide for Singaporeans & PRs
- Aviva Singlife Merger: Here’s Everything Policyholders Need to Know