AXA is an insurer that operates in more than 50 countries and serves more than 108 million clients. AXA aims to provide protection for businesses, assets and people. They have a comprehensive suite of insurance products to cover protection concerns that are designed for individual and business clients. They have a broad range of savings, retirement, health and life insurance plans.
AXA Personal Accident Insurance Summary:
Here are the comparisons of AXA Personal Accident Insurance available:
Want to find out more about Personal Accident Insurance from other insurers? Here is the full comparison of the Best Personal Accident Insurance Plans.
Claims & Contact Information
|PolicyPal Customer Service||+65 3163 9184|
|PolicyPal Claims||[email protected]|
All PA insurance gets 5% cashback from PolicyPal (except FWD)
Simply enter your details here to get free quotations in your inbox within 48 hours.
WhatsApp us at 87500688 and let us assist you.
- Best Etiqa (Tiq) Insurance Savings Plans in Singapore (2020)
- What Is Dependants’ Protection Scheme (DPS)? Should You Opt Out?
- Should You Bother with CareShield Life If You’re Still Young & Healthy?
- CareShield Life: The Ultimate Guide for Singaporeans & PRs
- Aviva Singlife Merger: Here’s Everything Policyholders Need to Know