NTUC Income is an insurance co-operative in Singapore. They were first established in 1970 to provide affordable and accessible insurance to all Singaporeans. NTUC Income aims to provide value-added financial services that will be a complement to the current digital age. Their wide range of insurance products is catered to the savings and protection needs of all clients at any life stage.
Summary of Income Motor Insurance Plans:
Here is the list of Income Motor Insurance Plans available:
Want to find out more about Motor Insurance from other insurers? Here is the full comparison of the Best Motor Insurance Plans.
All new motor insurance applications (except FWD) are eligible for Installment payments. However, all payments made via this option will not be eligible for PolicyPal credit rebates.
Get your motor insurance quotations 🚗 here or simply WhatsApp us at 📞 8750 0688 !
From 1 to 30 June 2020, when you purchase a car insurance plan from PolicyPal, you will be entitled to the following item:
Claims & Contact Information
|PolicyPal Customer Service||+65 3163 9184|
|PolicyPal Claims||[email protected]|
- Best Etiqa (Tiq) Insurance Savings Plans in Singapore (2020)
- What Is Dependants’ Protection Scheme (DPS)? Should You Opt Out?
- Should You Bother with CareShield Life If You’re Still Young & Healthy?
- CareShield Life: The Ultimate Guide for Singaporeans & PRs
- Aviva Singlife Merger: Here’s Everything Policyholders Need to Know