An Underwriter at PolicyPal Network is responsible for underwriting and financial & risk analysis of PolicyPal Network products with close adherence to the company's internal underwriting guidelines and standards.
You will also be required to communicate with the tech and product development team to obtain relevant information to make prudent underwriting decisions and to assist in further development of the company as a whole. On a continuous basis, you will be expected to monitor the insurance portfolio and to pro-actively take action when needed.
- Perform underwriting and financial & risk analysis of peer-to-peer insurance (P2P) insurance
- Ensure risks are underwritten in accordance to established framework
- Prepare regular risk, portfolio and other reports for management
- Conduct underwriting audit and follow-up on implementation of improvement recommendations
- Assist in product development
- Provide reports and support to upper management
- Monitor and manage self-check process and make recommendations
- Participate in any other assigned projects
- Keen interest in Blockchain technology and FinTech industry
- Degree from recognised university
- 2 years of underwriting &/ risk management experience
- 1 year of sales experience will be ideal
- Capable of multitasking and work well under pressure
- Positive team player who enjoys a fast paced environment
- Can-do attitude and a true passion for what PolicyPal is building supporting multiple browsers
If you are excited to be part of our innovative digital direct insurance broker team, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!